Sunday, April 26, 2009

It's been a couple weeks since my last post. Since then I've been pretty much on the go. I was in England for a week enjoying doing as little as humanly possible and not thinking about work for a change. I returned to discover that I have Jury duty coming up this week. While I'm pretty sure I won't be picked I still have to sit in the court house for 2 days while they decide. Hopefully it won't be too boring - but I'm going to make sure that I have a book to read and a notebook to do some note taking at least, maybe do a bit of writing. It's been a while and as the seasons change my inspiration seems to return.

Meanwhile I've been slowly sucked into the Warhammer 40k Universe much to Sam's delight. I'm now the proud owner of the Space Marine half of the Assault on Black Reach model set. While I've yet to get around to putting the marines together and painting them(mainly due to a lack of glue and time) I'm looking forward to one of those lazy afternoons where I'll be able to do so. I'm also on my 3rd 40k Omnibus. After reading SpaceWolf, The Founding, and The Saint, I'm currently on Caiaphas Cain: Hero of the Imperium Omnibus. I'm really enjoying reading these as WH40k is a huge new world for me to explore.


No comments: