Thursday, October 09, 2008

10 Days

I leave this afternoon for my trip to England, Spain, and maybe Northern Ireland(not sure if that part was ever confirmed or not). I've been looking forward to this for months now and as I'm getting ready to leave and its raining outside and the stock market is crashing and the world as we know it might be crumbling away...I just feel good to be away from it all for a few days. Maybe when I get back in 10 days things will look a bit brighter.

Anyone who reads this...let me know if you want anything from the old countries.

3 comments:

skulan said...

Euros. Lots and lots of euros. I do admire your dedication, though. Not everyone is brave enough to announce that they're actually coming back.

Have fun! Say hi to all the cool peoples for me, and eat something involving pie crust and gravy. It's the right thing to do.

-Sam

Benjamin said...

I'd like a bevvy of eligible women, if you find a bevvy over there.

skulan said...

Damn. I should have gone with the bevvy.

-Sam