Sunday, February 17, 2008

It's 8:44 on a Sunday Morning...

I realized that I haven't written here for a few days so here's a quick update as to what's been going on. This past week market the end of my tenure as a Group Operations Coordinator at Work. I start at my new job tomorrow as the company’s sole Territory Marketing Coordinator. I think I posted a description of this a few weeks back. Anyway, I’m really looking forward to the new position.

Today we are heading down to Norton to throw down some dice for a few hours, and hopefully get some dinner out somewhere afterwards. Not sure when the next time we will be able to meet for this will be as the next couple of weeks are pretty busy. It’s amazing how difficult it can me to get 5 people on the same schedule. But no matter, its always fun while we are there.

Simon introduced me to a new Online tower defense game. This time there are wizards and skill trees. Kind of fun actually. I think my favorite part is that all of the names guys you hire in the game are taken from other things. A few I can mention off the top of my head, Harry Potter, David Blaine, Belgarion. There are tons of others as well. So far its been a total time suck for me. They even are so nice as to tell you exactly how much time you have wasted. At the moment I am at 3h 53m 19s. I can only imagine what Simon's time wasted is.

Protector

Infact, I think I’m going to go play that right now…

No comments: