Sunday, March 04, 2007

I've been lazy and not updating this thing...

It feels almost like Spring today. Went to CT yesterday to visit the Great Uncle. I didn't realize when I told me father that I'd go do that how far away he lived...but several hours after leaving Providence I found myself in Woodbury Ct, passing through familar places as I went along and experiencing a few flashbacks from times past along the way. After a visit consisting a several hours I left with a feeling of impoverishment as my Grat Uncle is the definition of rich person in CT...living on a hill overlooking the entire state it seems. Returned to Providence and went out for some Chinese before returning and watching Spaceballs and Boogie Nights with Simon, Katia, and Vlad. Thus was my Saturday.

This morning I headed to Attleboro and picked up a couple things at Target and Borders. I am now the owner of Season 1 of "24" as it was selling for less than $20. I have never really been into the show all that much but that was mainly as I've never really had the chance to watch it. There was that day 2 years ago or so that Simon and I attempted to watch all of season 1 straight through, but Greg's copy of Ep. 10 was corrupted so we didn't really get that much past that. Lets see if I can start to understand everybody's obsession with this show.

I'm looking forward to the end of the week already...and it hasn't even started yet. I have something going on this coming Friday that I'm excited and nervous about...but more on that later as I don't curse myself so early...

But Spring seems to be returning if slowly. I had my sunroof open in my car this morning for the first time in 4 months...that's something anyway.

No comments: