Saturday, February 03, 2007

Where did the day go?

Somehow Saturday has escaped from me. I think I managed to sleep through most of it actually which is so unlike me. Of course the staying up most of the night after Katia's Russia Themed party could have been part of that. I did manage to wake up early and then proceeded to start working on my taxes. I finally finished somewhere around noon, the decided that the bed looked remarkably comfortable after sitting at my computer for several hours going over old telephone bills(turns out I have almost every phone bill since May 2003 so I can really take advantage of that Telephone Tax Credit). The next thing I know is that its past 4pm and the sun is going down. Such a waste of a day. I finally did manage to eat breakfast around 7pm, watched an episode of Dead Like Me, then watched another episode of BSG with Simon & Katia. Only 1 more and they'll be caught up. I've totally corrupted them. Tomorrow is gaming day again with the crew. I've been looking forward to that for a couple of weeks so it'll be nice to throw some dice around. Now just have to finish up my taxes. I'm hoping to get enough back so that I can afford to go to England in June. Fingers crossed.

No comments: