Saturday, February 10, 2007

Sleepy

It's been about a week now since my last post and I realized that I should probably write something. Unfortunately I really don't have that much to say today. This week has been awfully weird though as I've been unbelievably tired all week. Perhaps I never fully recovered from last weekend, at least that's what I'm hoping but for some reason as the early afternoon hit and I was at work I just wanted to go take a nap or something. That alone shows there is something odd going on as I hate naps. Hate them with the fire of a thousand suns! I'd get home from work every night this week and buy 9pm I'd be about ready for bed. I can't wait for the spring to come as it means the sun will be around longer and I'm hoping that its just the darkness that I'm reacting too. The good news is that on the drive back home from work this week, I could see the sun as it was setting. Not to shabby if you ask me.

Tomorrow is another day of gaming in Norton. I can't wait.

No comments: