Saturday, January 06, 2007

The Rain

Looking out the window this morning I was hoping to see the sun and a clear sky. Instead I get rain. As I check the weather I see nothing but rain as well for the rest of the day. Clear skys means I can play with my my new camera. Rain means otherwise. For some reason, every time I have I have time to go out with the camera its already too dark out or its raining. I think somebody is trying to tell me something.

So it looks as if its going to be another one of those 'indoor' days here. The good news is that I do have a book to read and some online tasks I can get done. Now only if it will stop raining.

1 comment:

Fabian Seyfried said...

I know what you mean. It is raining here since morning, too. And I wanted to take some pictures of the newly born son of my cousin... well my little Ixus had to stay in its bag. :-/

Fabian

P.S.: Is the captcha-thing when commenting supposed to work with Firefox? It didn't here.