Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Morning Musings

Eating oatmeal for breakfast. Apples and Cinnamon. I think that they went overboard on the Cinnamon in this batch as I'm having trouble actually eating it. I finished reading Quicksilver yesterday morning and last night I started Eyes of Silver(which Izzy gave me). I wasn't going to, but I figure that reading Stephenson's "Baroque Cycle" is going to take up the next couple of weeks so I might as well take a short break from that. I was hesitant to tear myself away from that world for a short time though as the way I read I totally submerge myself into the book and only come out when I have to do things such as eat, sleep, go to work, etc. I'm determined to read quite a bit this year though, and I think that so far I'm doing rather well with that goal. If only I could put as much energy into other things I tell myself I'm going to do than I think I could then do quite abut more. I watched last night's Studio 60. I really like that show and I hope that they continue next year with Season 2. Anyway, its now 7am and I'm going to take the next hour or so to go read Eyes of Silver.

No comments: