Saturday, January 13, 2007

The Day

Woke up rather early this morning and immediately ran out the door to run some errands. Things I can check off my list:
-Haircut
-Xmas gift for Katia
-Sent back wrong item via the UPS store
-Bank

As it's raining and I think I'm starting to catch the horrible sickness that is going around I decided not to go to CT to visit the family as was requested of me. My Great Aunt is rather old and I'm sure my passing the plague on to her would reflect rather poorly on myself by the rest of the family. There was talk of a BJ's run and perhaps the Mall as well later on today, but other than that I think it's going to be rather low key. This is fine with me as for some reason for the last week or so as soon as the sun goes down so does all my energy. Wanting to go to bed at 8pm ever night is not normal. The good thing is that supposedly the days are going to start to get longer now so hopefully there will be more awakeness in the near future.

Tomorrow is gaming day. It's been over a month now since the Dice have been rolled and even though a couple of people are ill at the moment I think it will be a good time, even if it is a shorter day than normal. Here's hoping that its not too short though. I was hoping to have some clear skys again this weekend so that I could play around more with the camera. Fingers crossed for next weekend...

No comments: