Thursday, December 28, 2006

You have 30 minutes to anwser the following...

I took the GREs last night. I didn't do great, but I did better than I expected to. I still haven't gotten my score for the writing section, but I am pretty sure that I did okay on that. Not entirely sure how grad schools can expect someone who hasn't been in school for 3-4 years now to do well on this type of test. Especially as I haven't done any geometry like this since high school. But at least it is done now. I'm one step closer to completing my applications. Now I just need to find that second recommendation and I should be set. Its too bad really that my Wheaton advisor has been out of the country for what amounts to "forever" now. I guess I'll try her again and also one other but if that doesn't work I'm going to have to figure something else out.

It feels like my vacations is over already. And I haven't even done anything yet.

No comments: