Sunday, October 29, 2006

Halo

This has been a Halo weekend. I've played more Halo with Simon than I've done since Greg moved out this past summer. It's a nice change of pace actually from sitting around the house bored in my free time. Beside Halo, I've been submerged in the world of Firefly. Yesterday, as the weather was too terrible to actually leave the house I spent most of the day watched Firefly's first and only season. I finished it up today and then watched Serentiy as a finally. There are so many places this show could have gone and I feel that its time was cut way to short.

I failed this weekend to actually do some of the stuff I need to always get done on the weekends, such as grocery shopping and laundry. I'll be able to do the laundry tomorrow I guess, but not sure if the food shopping is likely as by the time I get home from work I'm usually much to tired to do much of anything. Only 2 more days until November. I can't wait.

Quote of the Day: "If wishes were horses, then we'd all be eating steak!"

No comments: