Monday, October 30, 2006

Death of Youth

I was at Wheaton a week ago and ran into one of my old professors. I never really liked the guy but I did take several classes with him and he was incompetent thesis advisor, so to be polite I stopped and said hello. Turns out that this was the worst thing I could have done as he had no clue who I was. Can you say awkward now? I gave him my name, and a list of classes that I took with him(small classes mind you), and the best he could come up with is that my face looked "familiar".

I guess its finally happened now. I'm officially no longer a post-college grad. I think I've transitioned into a "twenty-something". I find this rather depressing honestly. I miss my youth and the joys of irresponsibility. Since I don't see anyone inventing a time machine any time soon, I guess I'll just have to accept this loss. Good for me.

No comments: