Saturday, July 29, 2006

I'm sitting here on Saturday morning trying to figure out what I should be doing. I know there is something there...in the back of my mind saying "you need to do X" but for the life of me I can't figure out what it is. Instead I've spent the morning finishing a book and watching a little of Season 3 of West Wing. The only thing I "know" that I need to do today is shoot a role of film to test my new lens filter with. Last night Greg and I went ou to a nearby park so that he could take some pictures of the sunset. At one point I handed him my lens with the filter on it and then we went back to the house as the mosquitoes were biting. A quick look at the pictures he took with the filter did show some promise. I'm still going to have to play around a little today then take it to get processed sometime tomorrow.

Might go to Boston today...although I haven't heard that this plan is final yet...

No comments: